- Submissions Due: 12 PM EST (HIGH NOON) on Friday, October 23, 2020
- Submission Site: YouNoodle
- Finalists Announced: Thursday, November 2, 2020
- Location and Time of Competition for each Track:
- Health Care Services & Technologies -
- Social Entrepreneurship -
- Consumer/Business-to-Business -
- Science/Technology/Innovation -
- UVA Wise (for students studying at the UVA College at Wise ONLY) -
Teams and individuals wishing to compete in the Concept Competition must submit an Executive Summary, as outlined below, describing the business concept and team. Your Executive Summary should address the concerns described in the Judging Guidelines for the Concept Stage of the E-Cup.
The Executive Summary has the following guidelines:
- No greater than three pages in length;
- Using a font no smaller than 10-points;
- With no smaller than one-inch margins; and
- No greater than three additional pages of appendix materials
On a separate page, please list the following Contact information:
- Fist and Last Name (i.e., Family and Given names), School, if applicable (e.g., SEAS, Curry), and intended graduation year, if applicable, for a point of contact;
- Email and telephone number for point of contact;
- Name(s), School(s), and intended Graduation Year of all team members
Once both the executive summary and contact information page are ready, please Upload your submissions to the appropriate track of the concept competition using the following format for labeling your document: VentureName_LastName_Concept.doc.
Note: 8 Finalists from each track will be selected to pitch their concept. The presentation time allotment is 5 minutes with 5 minutes of Q&A. The presentation should be in PowerPoint and answer the judging criteria found here.