- Submissions Due: 12PM EST (High Noon) on Friday, February 7, 2020
- Submission Site: Apply through YouNoodle HERE
- Finalists Announced: Thursday, February 13, 2020
- Competition Date: 4:30 p.m. on Thursday, February 20, 2020 in Classroom 120 at the Darden School of Business
Your submission has two key components: the Project Narrative and your Contact Information. See the Judging Criteria for information on what to cover in your submission. Please Upload your submissions using the following format for labeling your document: VentureName_LastName_Discovery.doc.
The Project Narrative has the following guidelines:
- No greater than five pages in length;
- Using a font no smaller than 10-points;
- With no smaller than one-inch margins; and
- No greater than three additional pages of appendix materials
- Submissions may follow this template.
- Name of point of contact and team members
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
Note: 10 Finalists will be selected to present their findings to the judges via a five-minute (e.g., 10-15 slide) visual and story-oriented presentation.